Woke up this morning from a dream that I was buying myself a Siouxsie and the Banshees T-shirt from a punk shop in Camden, which segued nicely into the thought: "Oh, I should replace my lovely tartan trousers. They were so comfy and warm. And they did good service. I wonder if I can still get them from the same place." Then I woke up a little bit more and remembered I have NO spare cash just now. The Birthday Season is coming (several of my closest friends and my boyfriend one after the other, and then what will be - with any luck! - our twelfth anniversary in May) and I've got very few shifts at work in these quiet wintry months.
So I thought I'd better write a list of the things I *ahem* need to treat myself to, if and when things are a little more lucrative.
1. New tartan trousers. Not quite the same as these; my favourites are the fuzzy old-school ones from Tiger of London. My last pair were worn right out until they finally ripped quite spendidly up the arse in the middle of my workplace. :-/
2. Willow-pattern Doc Martens. I want the eight-hole boots not these shoe things. Every time I have enough money they're out of stock in my size!
3. Striped skinny jeans.
4. Cat jumper.
5. Hobbit Hole scented candle.
6. You Shall Not Pass knickers. I have been after these for a while but the postage makes me cringe.
7. Giant floral knickers. I love my big 50s-style knicks.
8. Hobbit jumper.
9. TokyoMilk Dark body souffle.
10. 'OK, But First Coffee' T-shirt.
11. More witchy books!
12. I love these platform boots but I have absolutely no clue where to find them. Sadness.
13. A new hair colour.
14. A new black eyeshadow. Goodness only know where mine has gone.
15. Perfume from For Strange Women. I can't decide which one I want most!
16. Another alt perfume, because I can't get enough.