Saturday, 2 July 2016

Recruiting for Gishwhes!


I know this is a long shot! But, is anyone contemplating registering for Misha Collins's Gishwhes this year? My team (Team derek, with a lowercase D - capital-D Derek was taken >.< ) still has spaces - we're seeking friendly, enthusiastic, lovely nerds for joyous mayhem. We're a non-competitive team as this is our first year tackling the challenge - we're going to do our best to win, obvs, but mostly we're just in it to have fun.

If you're interested, please comment below, or message me on Instagram @wildlavendergirl. (I don't check my email often and time is running out to register so you might miss me there! Please be aware, there IS a registration fee - all rules, terms and conditions can be found on the Gishwhes webpage.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...