Friday, 22 April 2016

Blue Girl

I got new hair again! This is the result of my patient hairdresser Dani (someone give that woman a medal) and Chill* Ed Stain in Blue with a healthy dollop of Pastelizer. This might be my favourite hair colour of all time. I am in LOVE.

I'm probably going to go back to my natural colour for our trip abroad, since I don't want to be finding a hairdresser to take care of my roots every five minutes, so I figure I have a year and a half to have as much fun with colour as possible. ;)


After first wash - in cold water, using sulphate-free shampoo.

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! Love it! Makes me miss when my hair was that colour!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I did enjoy your blue hair, I must admit. You look lovely in every colour!

      Delete
  2. So beautiful! I'd like to try an innatural colour too, but atm I'm searching for a job and here in Italy to have flashy hair could be a big disadvantage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) that's fair enough, I'm lucky in that being a student at the moment, I don't have to worry about what anyone else might think. When I start looking for work again I may err on the side of caution and go back to my natural colour.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...