Friday, 30 October 2015

Halloween Party Look (Trial Run)

Am I spoopy yet?



Zombie punk party girl!

My friends Beth and Tom are having a party at their new house this weekend, which judging from some intriguing Instagram/Facefail posts might be involving Halloween beer pong and a spooky pinata (much excitement).

Going to spray my hair white also - this was just a practice run to get the make-up and accessories sorted. I was going to be an amusing bedsheet ghostie but I had a last minute change of heart.

Also. My workplace is doing a competition whereby everyone who comes into the store and says "I ain't afraid of no ghost," to a member of staff will be entered into a prize draw for a £20 gift voucher. This makes me very happy indeed.

Happy Halloween everybody!

8 comments:

  1. I bought some white and bruise-coloured face makeup the other day when I was in the city, in case I manage to talk anyone into going out Hallowe'ening with me tonight. If not, I guess I can scare any trick or treaters who happen to come by. Failing that, I suppose I'll have fun washing it off the pillowcase tomorrow morning. ;)

    You look awesome! Happy Hallowe'en, Amy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good evening! I spent my actual Halloween night watching anime with my boyfriend, but the party was fun. ^^

      Hope you had a good Hallowe'en too!

      Delete
  2. You look too innocent to be a zombie. : D But your makeup is Halloweenish enough (and those garther are to die for!! so cute!), hope you have fun tonight!
    I'm elbow-deep in pumpkin guts waiting for the seeds to be ready. Decided to stay in tonight, but it didn't stop me from putting on my little witch hat. : D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Eheheh, if I look innocent I can assure you it's false advertising ;)

      Yummm, pumpkin. I didn't get a real pumpkin this year, I have a pretty terracotta one because I'm often too lazy to attempt the real deal. Must make the effort next year. :D

      Delete
  3. Oooh, I've got some undead looking makeup on too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool! Attractive zombie for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...