Monday, 28 September 2015

Autumn Wishlist

  • cardigans
  • boots
  • soft socks
  • rum
  • warm, chunky jumpers
  • everything cable knit
  • when your breath makes little ghosts in the cold air
  • frozen spider webs
  • crunchy grass
  • crunchy leaves
  • pale blue skies
  • thunderstorms
  • the smell of wet grass
  • rain against the windows
  • Hogwarts T-shirts
  • hot, sugary coffee
  • Heathen body and face lotion from Goth Rosary (the site closed down, I am now on my last bottle *sad face*)
  • orange leaves
  • tartan skirts with cosy tights
  • leather jackets with huge chunky scarves
  • blankets. Oh so many blankets
  • ogling the new Zadig and Voltaire collection even though I can't afford it and couldn't justify the expenditure if I could
  • pumpkin spice lattes
  • horror films
  • tweed blazers
  • burgundy velvet
  • boyfriend in jumpers *mmm*
  • rewatching Labyrinth
  • Game of Thrones season 4
  • bonfires
  • Wolf by First Aid Kit
  • Kate Griffin's Matthew Swift novels
  • guitar practise
  • clove incense
  • early Christmas shopping
  • all the Halloween stuff

8 comments:

  1. I have a Disney/Hogwarts (Maleficent+Slytherin) t-shirt coming to me in the mail RIGHT NOW.
    Also, I sorely miss Goth Rosary. My favorite scent was Wasted Youth...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha awesome!! I'm doing my Christmas shopping this week and I'm not even pretending I'm not gonna buy a bunch of Ravenclaw shit ;)
      I knowwww, I've never found a moisturiser so good and the scents are <3 What will we do without AntiSally? :(

      Delete
  2. Oh, yes. Blankets. A blanket day with a big, big cup of chosen warm beverage while watching the rain fall in the window (and make an imaginary race between droplets and betting on the biggest one). ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Matthew Swift! I've started reading them recently, and having read the first two I'm trying to hunt down a cheap copy of The Neon Court. They're some of the best urban fantasy I've read, up there with stuff like Rivers of London and Neverwhere.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fantastic aren't they!! I love a good slice of urban fantasy, especially set in London. Have you tried Kraken by China Mieville?

      Delete
  4. Nodding that head off right here LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...