Friday, 24 July 2015

I Believe I Can Flyyyy

(Image heavy post.)

I can only apologise for the title of this post.

But.

I recently helicoptered. (OK, not a word, but you know what I mean.) It was my mum's birthday present, and we had a ten-mile round trip from HeliAir at Thruxton.

I am scared of heights, so it wasn't my idea, but I am quite prone to saying 'yes' to vaguely adventurous things that I don't want to do, knowing that I'll probably regret it if I don't. Not all the time, but mostly.

As it happened, I loved it, and I want to do it again.


Was frankly quite impressed that I retained the presence of mind to selfie before take-off given that I was fairly convinced that I was heading to my doom.



Witness my terror.

Mum and me.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Amy - I was reading up on your older blog and saw that every once in a while you review products. I was wondering if you would be interested in trying out my zombie lovers soap (YES it is unique) - It is all-natural and made with neem and hemp oils. It has a deep earthy scent and is guaranteed to prevent your brains from being eaten (although the hemp oil in it may give you the munchies!) - Please check out my product and my site- I love my craft and my girls (my girls eggs help make the soap) - hoping to hear from you! - Sandy Bontempo - http://www.homesteadsoapandspa.com/products/zombie-lovers-soap

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sandy - thank you very much for the link! I look forward to ordering from you in future. :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...